Are you working a 9-5 job that you HATE? Do you dream about leaving the corporate world to work for yourself?
Put financial freedom into your hands with your web skills!
When you’re the boss, that means flexibility, time with family, and a more fulfilling lifestyle.
You have the skills to charge for your services right now.
The #1 barrier is fear of failure…
You don’t think you can deliver – so you take a coding bootcamp.
You don’t believe in your value – so you do work for free.
You doubt your ability to sell – so you don’t network locally.
All freelancers struggle with these thoughts – myself included.
That’s why I’ve distilled a decade of working with local clients into a training program + community to make your side-business a reality.
The Business Plan Membership to Make Recurring Income with Web Design
Unlock a 100% proven path to monthly profits as a freelancer.
Ray’s guidance and experience offered in the paid membership has ultimately led me to start my own business.
The resources have greatly helped me to focus my efforts on things that will help my business succeed.
Ray has been great to learn from and is very quick to respond to questions should they arise.
Higgins Web Solutions
Go from a beginner with websites to making thousands every year.
If you want to learn how to start a web design business, start right here.
Ray has done a fantastic job of laying out the basics and giving you the tools you need to be successful from day one.
Unlike some other courses I’ve taken, Ray always takes time to respond to questions and keeps his students informed on the latest trends.
The Red5 Agency
Step-by-step guidance on how to position yourself to get the best clients.
Target Your Niche
Build Website Template
Set Sales Goals
Some time ago when I was looking for a kick start for my business, I found Ray on YouTube. With Ray’s help, I was able to learn how to use his pricing strategy to increase my business.
He continues to this day to be a mentor to me and my business.
Thanks Ray, please keep up the good work.
Spectra Web Designs
- How you will make $50,000 in 1-year by adding 2 new clients per month
- A proven strategy to drive traffic to your client websites (and make you more money)
- Why building websites for ALL business types is a LOSING proposition
- Why it’s OK to say “no” to one-time work for monthly recurring revenue
- How to breakdown competitor websites and implement their services
- Why you MUST pick one WordPress theme and stick with it
- What it takes to win with sales – even as an introvert
- The 2 services you MUST-USE after every website launch
- How to create a Google Ad campaign
- How to get your clients more online reviews using email marketing
Ray is a WordPress whiz. Beyond that, he is extremely detail-oriented — he even found a mistake on my homepage I missed!
If you want to learn the business side of web design, go with Ray.
Learn to Code With Me
Save hours with tools, templates, & downloads:
- Divi WordPress Child Theme
- Service Packages to Offer
- Business & Life Expenses Spreadsheet
- Sales Goals Spreadsheet
- The “Perfect” Client Checklist
- 1-Page “Price Sheet” (for Meetings)
- 12 Successful Web Design Companies
- 100+ Business Industries List
- Email Outreach Scripts
- 50+ Subject Line Ideas
- Common Sales Objections
- 10 Business Card Templates
- Notes from My Favorite Business Books
Plus 1-on-1 help for your BIGGEST problems:
- Monthly Member Q&A Video
- Private Member Forum
NEW tools and training are being added to constantly improve your online marketing skills!
Lock-in future updates now before the price increases…
Ray’s “Make a Website” tutorial really helped me a lot. He gives a very detailed explanation about all the steps involved and one-on-one help for problems when I got stuck.
By following his instructions, I was able to complete a professional website and learn about how WordPress works while doing so.
This is PERFECT for You if:
- You want to supplement your salary with web design
- You hate your job and are planning an exit strategy
- You want to start a side-business
- You want to work from home on your schedule
- You want clients that provide recurring income
- You are naturally curious about digital marketing
- You are a beginner and want a step-by-step blueprint to success
- You are freelancing but pricing yourself too low
- You want to improve your process for client management
- You want to improve your business skills and intuition
- You run a similar business and want to get a different perspective
- You have web design clients and want to upsell reputation/ad management
- You want to build long-term relationships with business owners
- You want to help local companies that you know get online
- You are sick and tired of “thinking about it” and ready to “do it”!
This is WRONG for You if:
- You can’t build a professional website (and don’t want to learn)
- You don’t invest in self-improvement
- You aren’t willing to sacrifice time to learn
- You aren’t interested in online marketing
- You aren’t interested in business
- You don’t love websites and the digital world
- You expect to get rich quick without effort
- You don’t expect any problems along your journey
- You don’t envision doing this 1-year from now
- You don’t keep up to date with new technology and tools
I highly recommend Ray – I’m a member of his website for a year or so now.
The membership is worth a lot $ and it is a bargain for the price. Ray gives you a lot of real value, resources, his business plan and much more.
Do not think too much about joining, you’ll regret if you don’t. 100% useful information and resources!
Here are real emails from business owners…
Solar Panel Installer:
Pool & Spa Company:
Imagine a pipeline of quality leads every week.
That is how you will grow your business, find your best clients, and stop taking on work you don’t want!
Hi there! My name is Ray DelVecchio.
I got my Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering… then decided I didn’t want to work for someone else.
Instead, I pursued my passion for building websites while going broke in the process.
Having gone through that trial-and-error, I want to teach you exactly how to create your web design business from scratch and avoid the critical mistakes I made.
How does the charge appear on my statement?
My company name is D2 Designs and Imprints, LLC and your membership charge(s) will appear on your card statement as: WEBSITEPRO
What do I actually get?
When you create an account, you’ll have private access to 8 training modules with worksheets, a NEW private member forum, over 8 hours of video tutorials and presentations, sales scripts, spreadsheet templates, checklists, and other giveaways – everything you need to start freelancing with confidence!
How often is the membership area updated?
New content is added regularly, including a monthly Q&A. Members are informed of all updates via email and/or the private forum.
Do I have lifetime access?
If you select the Lifetime option, your membership will never expire, and you’ll get ALL future updates! With the Monthly subscription, you have full access as long as you are a member, and you may cancel anytime.
Is this offer risk-free?
Yes, the offer is 100% risk-free. You will have 30-days from the date of purchase to receive a full refund if you are not completely satisfied. No questions asked.
Are there additional costs to start my freelance web design business?
I pay for premium software and services like Dropbox, Adobe Creative Cloud, WordPress themes & plugins, etc.
You also must register a domain name and set up web hosting to get online for every website you build.
Your costs will vary, but the starting costs are low (under $1,000).
One good client pays for EVERYTHING. Then the biggest expense is your time, the rest is profit.
The specific details of setting up a business is different in each state/province. You must look into this – I am not a lawyer or accounting professional!
Become a lifetime member or subscribe to the monthly plan. Join today!
Membership enrollment is CLOSED. It will re-open later in 2019!
- See What’s Included
- Full Access
- Monthly Membership
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Cancel Anytime
A website is necessary for any serious business. Your job is to communicate this importance to potential clients.
Top 7 Reasons Why:
- Get Online Online business is growing every year, and it’s crucial to have a website to get a slice of that pie.
- Full-Control You can communicate with your customers in your voice and style, instead of being limited by the always changing world of social media.
- Branding Even for small businesses, using a website as the hub of your brand can set you apart from your competitors.
- Information 24/7 Customers may do research in the middle of the night or from another time zone. The more info you put on your website, the happier they will be.
- Establish Trust You cannot control reviews on sites like Yelp, so highlight your best testimonials to outweigh any negative feedback on 3rd party websites.
- Organic Traffic It doesn’t happen overnight, but if you create consistent content and grow your website, you can earn “free” traffic from Google search.
- Paid Traffic Why wait for organic traffic? You can launch a campaign and drive paid traffic immediately to your website.
You make your clients more money by building their online brand with care. That’s why the right ones are happy to pay you for YEARS!